Topic: care provider (back to index)

Created on 2019-12-11 21:05:57 by Jim (User) from

We are care providers for an elderly parent.  She has mobility and balance issues. 
Her condition requires periodic oversight to ensure she is sanitary and hydrated.

We could use a grant for accesibility and sanitary facilities for er condition.  A grant in the amount of $10,000 for a new bathroom and accessibility ramps to the front and rear of the 1-bedroom single story house in rural Hawaii, Hawaii county, USA.

1 Replies

Aaron (Administrator) from replied on 2019-12-18 16:58:41

The United States government does not provide financial aid for personal properties.