Topic: Dental work grant needed (back to index)

Created on 2021-02-01 21:09:54 by Christian (User) from

My dentist told me to apply for a grant so I did with the state of Texas , my current dentist is with brightway dental and my grant 6,069.00 out of total of 11,519.00
What I have left to cover is a 5,450.00 bill where can I get help I’m already on my next step but can’t seem to find the help/ funds

2 Replies

Aaron (Administrator) from replied on 2021-02-02 02:42:00

The United States government does not offer personal grants to cover dental bills.

mindy (User) from replied on 2021-07-27 01:33:14

the untied states government should offer personal grants for us citations that need help in dental. Government will fund habits for animals and any accommodations for comfort then why not for humans.