Topic: Funding towards my mother's late bills and my education. (back to index)

Created on 2022-04-06 05:05:23 by Katrina (User) from

I'll use the money to acquire all the missing personal documents I'm missing such as my birth certificate and SS card and I would buy a computer so I can take online classes and study so I can first get my highschool equivalency/GED and after that I want to study business for sure and also take a few other college courses

I am low income but I don't receive any government benefits whatsoever such as health insurance or food stamps. I can take care of myself when it comes to monthly living expenses but recently I moved in with my mother who is disabled and also low income. She is currently in the process of fighting to get custody of my 2 nephews and 1 neice and get them out of foster care. I would really like to help more and I feel I need to take advantage of the benefits available to me as an American. If I get the opportunity and the funds to receive a higher education that would greatly expand opportunities and options  that will allow me to change my station in life and let me take care of my family. I want to be a consistent reliable person for my loved ones when they need me.

1 Replies

Aaron (Administrator) from replied on 2022-04-06 22:15:09

The United States government does not provide grants to pay off bills. If you are, however, looking for funds for education. There may be education grants or scholarships available.