Topic: Housing and vehical (back to index)

Created on 2020-04-30 06:24:01 by Donna (User) from

I need to get out from were I am living right now , after 6 years of living with a man I thought  I loved I realized a few things , he is verbally and mentally abusive I gave a son 31 years old autistic that come and visited he said he can't stand to be in the same room as my son give 5 MIN ,u have no money to move out get furniture or car , I need to get out , I am Despartly looking for a grant to get me out and get my life back, PLEASE HELP ME

2 Replies

Aaron (Administrator) from replied on 2020-05-01 00:43:01

The United States government does not provide financial aid in the form of grants for personal issues that you are describing.

Samantha (User) from replied on 2023-01-17 14:15:33

They should