Topic: Relief (back to index)

Created on 2017-09-12 17:46:56 by Joseph (User) from

I need Grant fund as a relief to helping me purchase a new bed room . my old bed room I have been purchased back on 2011 is affected with bed bug . I live in New York City housing authority and I became disabled in the year of 2006 with a lot of physical issue . my spinal cord from neck , both shoulders . to my lower back . I need help to purchase another bed room please . my social security monthly payments is very low . I will provide the US Grant department details amount I receive from ss monthly if require . I thank you in advance . Joseph Joseph 09/12/2017

1 Replies

Aaron (Administrator) from replied on 2017-09-21 17:37:23


The United States government does not offer personal grants.

There will not be grants for personal use such as additional bedroom.

Organizations such as New York City Housing Authority would be eligible to apply and improve the quality of living for its tenants.